Casinos for you
The Complete Newbies Guide To Unusual Live Dealer GamesBy Shane Addinall Jul 15, 2022This condensed guide gives newbies an understanding of what to expect with Evolution’s top 3 unique live game shows.
For the greater part, we all either know about games like blackjack and roulette from seeing them in movies, reading about them, or we’ve played them. Even an unusual game like Wheel of Fortune has pre-iGaming roots, and most gamblers know what to do.
In this era of gambling, most people around the world have access to casino games, thanks to online casinos. Since the onset of the remote gambling industry, a lot has changed, and with innovative brands like Evolution in the mix, interesting games have followed.
Today we explore unconventional live titles from Evolution with unique rules and features.
Non-traditional Live Casino Games
Many newbies in the iGaming industry may think live casino refers to green-felt tables where croupiers deal cards or spin the roulette wheel. They are not completely wrong, but talented Game developers introduced other exciting live games to online gamblers, and these can be daunting at first.
Like any game of chance, these must work according to fair mechanics and have clear rules. But, at first glance, these games look confusing, and for those who do not read manuals, it could take some time to figure out.
✓ Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt
We’re willing to bet that you have heard of Gonzo’s Quest, the beloved and pioneering online slot from NetEnt. You may even know that there are a few more slots in Gonzo’s series. What many do not know is Evolution has a live game show based on the Spanish explorer, and it comes with stunning intricacies.
Hunt for Ancient Treasure with Gonzo
If you’ve met the charming Gonzo on the original slot, you may think this live treasure hunt is a breeze. Although punters with all experience levels can play this live game, it takes a bit more than the click of a button. Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt Live will blow your mind with its stellar graphics, next-level bonus features, and the option to explore it in Virtual Reality!
This live game show draws inspiration from the slot game and takes players to the ruins where Gonzo believes Eldorado may be. In your quest for the lost city of gold, the live presenter accompanying you and RNG mechanics could lead to huge wins. The game starts with a series of selections where players need to pick tiles on the prize wall.
Players move through four phases in the game and start with a bet selection comprising two parts. Pick which treasures you want to look for and how many stones you want to turn in search of the treasure. Be sure to calculate your bet before confirming it. Then move on to the selection phase and click on your chosen number of rocks. When you are done, random prizes drop onto positions on the screen. Then the Big Reveal takes place, where you discover whether you have won anything.
Top Tips for Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt
- To get the fully immersive experience of this live treasure hunt, we recommend a solid internet connection.
- Know your budget and plan your bankroll accordingly. Bets on Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt can quickly become overwhelming because you pay for the number of treasures you choose and how many rocks you want. In other words, if you pick 3 treasures and 10 rocks at a bet of €1, your total bet for one round is (1x3) x 10 = €30.
- Note the bet timer and selection timer. The game plays in real-time, and players have a set amount of time to select what they will bet on and which stones they want Gonzo to turn.
- The most basic strategy is to cover as many stones as possible with one treasure. This raises your odds but also your bet. If you pick more positions on the wall, drop your bet accordingly.
- Different coloured treasures have different odds; the higher its payout value, the smaller the chance of finding it. This means it is very risky to bet on these.
- Set a time limit with a notification.
- When you reach your bet limit, walk away, and do not chase a loss.
- High return tiles are not the only way to win in this game, as multipliers can cause big wins.
- Other strategies include medium and high risk/reward ratios where you pick the maximum number of treasures and stone reveals. Although these are exciting, they may lead to losses, and a break-even result may be the best goal.
- They designed Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt for players to enjoy in VR mode. If you have a headset, use it for the best experience.
Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt is a unique live casino game, and you can play it at the best online casinos. The bonus prize drop section can drop maximum prizes of 20,000x per stone, and the game has a maximum prize of €1,000,000. Stay in control of your bets and when it is no longer fun, walk away.
✓ Crazy Time
If you think this is another spin-off of Wheel of Fortune, think again. Crazy Time is a unique live online game show from Evolution. They built the wheel on the same concept as the provider’s Dream Catcher money wheel, but it has unique bonus features and interactive elements.
Spin the Wheel for Crazy Wins
This wheel-spinning game comprises advanced RNG features with four bonus games and multipliers of up to 25,000x in an interactive setting. This live game is so popular it can have 10,000 players simultaneously.
An enthusiastic and fun presenter welcomes players to the game. Crazy Time has a game wheel and a slot above the wheel, impacting the main and bonus game outcomes. Punters place bets on the wheel segments comprising numbers 1, 2, 5, and 10 plus segments for the 4 bonus games. Place your bets before the timer stops and watch the wheel and Top Slot spin. The Top Slot generates one random multiplier and one random wheel segment it will be added to.
When the wheel stops, all becomes clear, and if the segment below the flapper is one you bet on, you win. The Top Slot may or may not have awarded a multiplier to one of your numbers for an increased prize. If you bet on one of the four bonus rounds and the flapper stops on that section, things are about to get crazy.
In Coinflip, players can win up to 5,000x with the flip of a blue and red coin and with Cash Hunt, players must trust their gut to take a shot at multiplier prizes. The Pachinko feature is like the original Japanese game, and the puck makes its way down the peg wall to big multipliers. The Crazy Time bonus is an RNG-based wheel of fortune game where the biggest prizes are up for grabs.
Top Tips for Crazy Time
- Crazy Time may seem like a simple wheel of fortune type game, but players must familiarise themselves with the game before staking real money on it.
- Know what your betting strategy is before starting the game. It is a high-paced live game with short betting intervals.
- Set a bankroll limit for your game and a time limit, and stick to these.
- The best strategy with Crazy Time is to know the odds and play according to that.
- The biggest wins happen in the bonus games, and you can only participate in these with an active bet on them.
- Although the game has exceptional winning potential, the odds of hitting the 10,000x prizes and over happen rarely. Expect these to strike about once a month.
- The most frequent wins on Crazy Time are small ones ranging between 5x and 25x, so keep that in mind when planning your bankroll.
- Crazy Time is a casino game with lots of winning potential, but it remains a game of chance. Remember that losses are inevitable, and wins sweeten the deal but aren’t guaranteed.
- Using probability is the best strategy on Crazy Time, and players can access historical results to factor probability in. Use the information available to determine where you bet, and always include the bonus bets.
- When the game is no longer fun, take a break for a while.
Crazy Time is all about the bonus rounds, but players get the most wins out of number bets. The wheel is completely mechanical, and that makes the outcomes unpredictable. It can spin past bonus segments for 30 rounds before stopping on these lucrative features as often as every fifth spin. The hit frequency for number 1 is 38.89% and for number 10 is 7.41%, while there is a 1.85% chance of the wheel stopping on the Crazy Time bonus segment.
✓ Monopoly Live
We now have the pleasure of exploring a family favourite remastered by the talented team at Evolution. Monopoly Live is the best way to win real money with Monopoly, the world-famous board game. This live casino game show brings the best of online casino and family entertainment together, and here is how you win money while playing Monopoly live.
Catching Dreams with Rich Uncle Pennybags
Monopoly Live is the predecessor to Crazy Time and offers an extremely immersive bonus round based on the original board game we all know. Punters who enjoy slot games will also love this live title, and the bonus game is the primary goal.
Evolution’s Monopoly kicks off with a wheel of fortune containing numbered and bonus segments. Players bet on the segments they think the indicator will land on. The 54 segments contain the numbers 1, 2, 5, and 10, plus Chance, 2 Rolls, and 4 Rolls. These occur in higher to lower frequencies, with 1 showing up 22 times and 4 Rolls only occurring once.
Place a bet on the numbers of your choice and always include the bonus bets to avoid disappointment. The friendly presenter spins the wheel while an animated background entertains us. If it lands on one of your chosen numbers, you win your money back plus the payout of the number. If the wheel stops on the Chance segment, all active players win a cash prize or multiplier for the next round. A result containing 2 Rolls or 4 Rolls transports players to the Monopoly board.
Before the bonus game starts, players can throw dice to increase their spins. The dealer uses an automated dice shaker and doubles award another throw for the game. Rich Uncle Penny bags, aka the Monopoly Guy, escorts players across the board to discover their prizes.
Top Tips for Monopoly Live
- This is an exciting take on the Dreamcatcher Wheel of Fortune game and a more straightforward version of Crazy Time. It suits most players.
- Always play according to your financial means, and don’t gamble with money you can’t afford to lose. Plan your bankroll and stick to it.
- There are many strategies to help you along and minimise your losses. Play the odds and aim to stick around for a bonus game.
- Players only qualify for the bonus game with an active bet on it.
- Think of Monopoly Live as a slot game you should play until a bonus triggers.
- Be patient with the bonus triggers and plan your bankroll accordingly.
- One of the bonus features hit approximately every 14 spins. If it hasn’t triggered in the last 12 spins, prepare your bets for one.
- Bet on the two bonus rounds and number 1 but adjust your bets to ensure a win on number 1 covers any losses on the bonus segments.
- Monopoly Live is available at our top-rated online casinos.
- When playing Monopoly, have a set time limit and align it with your bankroll limits.
Although there is a strategy to minimise your losses, Monopoly Live is a game of chance with no guarantees. The main attraction is the bonus game, where players get to enjoy a 3D version of the traditional board game. The Monopoly Bonus game has a huge potential prize of €500,000 achieved through multipliers and when you pass go, all values double. Win real money with Evolution’s brilliant Monopoly Live.
Related Blog Posts
5G & Augmented Reality Set to Forever Change Online Gaming
5G & Augmented Reality Set to Forever Change Online Gaming5G could be the biggest technological breakthrough in the recent history, allowing developers to create games immersed in highly developed AR worlds.Mar 05, 2020 GP News Team
The Top 10 Richest Poker Players
The Top 10 Richest Poker PlayersCheck out our rundown of the world's top 10 richest poker players currently active in the game.
8 Las Vegas Secrets, Scandals, and Hidden Gems That Will Shock You
8 Las Vegas Secrets, Scandals, and Hidden Gems That Will Shock YouWhat is hidden in the underbelly of Las Vegas? Learn the Las Vegas secrets, both scandals, and surreptitious hangouts, that only locals know.
Fascinating Facts About Foreign Lotteries You Have to Know
Fascinating Facts About Foreign Lotteries You Have to KnowThere's evidence that the ancient Chinese, Romans andPeople love to take chances, and they love the idea of becoming an instant millionaire by playing the lottery.Mar 01, 2020 GamblersPick
Crypto Gambling: A Closer Look
Crypto Gambling: A Closer LookCryptocurrency is used by many casino and sports betting sites, as it provides some advantages not offered by normal money sites. The digital coinage works well on digital platforms.Mar 08, 2020 GP News Team
Horse Racing From Ancient History to Today
Horse Racing From Ancient History to TodayPeople have raced horses and bet on the winners for thousands of years. Although racing is one of the world's oldest sports, it is still very much alive today.Mar 05, 2020 GamblersPick
The Top 10 Largest And Most Magnificent Casinos Around The World
The Top 10 Largest And Most Magnificent Casinos Around The WorldWhether you are new to gambling or you are a high roller, these are the largest and most magnificent venues in the world, and they deserve your attention for your next big trip.
Cheaters! 18 Star Athletes Caught Cheating in Sports
Cheaters! 18 Star Athletes Caught Cheating in SportsCheating in sports is not cool, especially when there are millions of dollars at stake. Check out these shocking examples of sports stars caught cheating!Feb 25, 2020 GP News Team
The Top Gambling Movies of All Time
The Top Gambling Movies of All TimeHollywood has made some truly memorable movies about gambling. Some are tragic, and some are whimsical. Some are even both. Check out these few, in no particular order.