Casinos for you
The game of blackjack has managed to remain popular over the years, despite the fact casino gaming has changed quite significantly. The reason for this isn't just that blackjack is one of the original table games that's been the main topic of many books and movies, but also the fact Game developers are always coming up with various changes and improvements to keep things interesting.
6 in 1 Blackjack is one such variation, where players don't just get to play traditional blackjack, but also have an opportunity to place as many as six different side bets on each hand. Although this makes playing more expensive, it certainly adds to the excitement and creates some additional chances for big wins.
6 in 1 Blackjack Side Bets
6 in 1 Blackjack was created by the company named Fel Gaming, which has a number of other blackjack variations available. This one is actually their masterpiece, combining all the various side bets from other variations and offering them all at the same table.
The basic game rules are that players can split only once, they can double on 9, 10, and 11, and there is no surrender.
Following side bets are on offer:
- Perfect Pairs: pays if the first two cards make a pair (payouts vary depending if cards are of the same suit or color)
- 21+3: pays based on poker hand rankings, combining player’s first two cards and the dealer’s up card
- Lucky Ladies: Pays when the player is dealt 20 exactly, with two Queens of Heart paying 100 to 1
- Suit’em Up: Pays when the first two cards are of the same suite. Payouts depend on the card combos dealt, with suited aces paying 50 to 1
- ·Lucky Lucky: Follows the standard Lucky Lucky Blackjack payout structure
- Buster Blackjack: Win when the dealer busts
6 in 1 blackjack represent a great alternative for all the game fans who may be tired of the old routine and want a change of pace but don’t won’t to give up on their favorite game.
Top 6 in 1 Blackjack Games
SEE MORE BONUSES
You might also like