Casinos for you
There is nothing that can help you have a good casino session like a stroke of good luck. Anyone who's ever been to a casino or played an online session probably already knows this all too well. That's exactly the notion that the Lucky Lucky Blackjack plays at with its fancy name.
Beyond the name, Lucky Lucky Blackjack is another game variation with special side bets. Like always, side bets are optional and doesn’t influence the main game strategy, but can add some spice and excitement.
Lucky Lucky Blackjack Rules
The Lucky Lucky Blackjack variation was invented by Nyx Gaming, another popular online casino game developer. It is played just like any other blackjack variation, with the player trying to reach as close as possible to 21 without busting and besting the dealer's total.
The side bet is place independently of the main game and it will involve your first two cards as well as the dealer’s up-card. Payouts are as follows:
· If your first two cards + the dealers up-cards equal to 19 or 20: 2 to 1
· If the total is 21 exactly: 3 to 1
· If the total is 21 and all cards are of the same suit: 15 to 1
· If three first cards are 6, 7, and 8: 25 to 1
· If all cards are 7s: 50 to 1
· If three cards are 6, 7, and 8 of the same suite: 100 to 1
· If three first cards are all 7s of the same suite: 200 to 1
As far as blackjack side bets go, Lucky Lucky Blackjack can be a lot of fun and add to the excitement. Although it doesn’t favor the player, the house edge is quite low when compared to other similar variations, standing at 5.86%.
Top Lucky Lucky Blackjack Games
SEE MORE BONUSES
You might also like