February is a fantastic time of year for the iGaming community, there is the excitement of ICE London 2020 and all the amazing reveals and announcements that take place at the event. Be sure to check out our event recap article to see what we loved the most.
To really put the cherry on top of a great few days there is also a number of iGaming Award ceremonies that take place over the same time period.
Here are the winners of iGaming accolades at the International Gaming Awards, Global Gaming Awards and the British Casino Awards.
International Gaming Awards Winners
- Online Casino Operator of the Year – Winner: Casumo Casino
- Online Gaming Operator of the Year - Winner: Leo Vegas Casino
- Best Customer Service Company of the Year – Winner: Mansion Casino
- Slots Operator of the Year (Online) – Winner: Videoslots Casino
- Innovator of the Year Award (Supplier) - Winner: Yggdrasil
Global Gaming Awards Winners
- Online Casino of the Year – Winner: LeoVegas Casino
- Online Casino Supplier of the Year – Winner: Evolution Gaming
- Casino Product of the Year – Winner: Red Tiger for Daily Drop Jackpots
- Payment Solution of the Year – Winner: Trustly
British Casino Awards Winners
- Best Slot Game – Winner: IGT for Fortune Coin slot
- Best Use of Online – Winner: Grosvenor Casino
- Best UK Software – Winner: Playtech
While there were many other awards were handed out across the vast landscape that makes up the iGaming industry, we felt these accolades would help you make an informed choice when selecting your next online casino.
Choosing a casino that has a good reputation, offers award-winning software and provides access to payment methods that have gained industry recognition puts you one step closer to safe and secure casino entertainment in 2020.