Casinos for you
Online gambling is spreading to the four corners of the globe. As such casino vendors need to assess the various cultures and address the need of the culture to successfully service a particular region.
The following 4 areas will be to be addressed:
- Cultural/regional views of gambling
- Language barriers
- Currency & spend value differences
- Global time differences
These are very real issues when servicing a continent of countries, or a part thereof. Because of this we find that there are subdivisions of casinos operating around the world. Each is designed to reach and service a particular group of people. What might be accepted in Canada, for example, may not fly in many part of Europe or Asia.
EURO CASINO – THE NEED!
Of 44 countries in Europe, a resounding 18 of those use the Euro (€) as a currency. That is a huge share of the gambling market. Of those, most welcome online gambling.
“Elitist or Careful? That is the question. European countries like Spain, France, and Italy have legalised online gambling. They licence and regulate domestic operators that operate exclusively within their own countries. This can be seen as a way of protecting a population from outside interference so that stringent rules can be easily governed.”
Euro casinos specialise in accepting ‘Euro’ currency. In fact, a number of ‘Euro Currency Casinos’ do not even reside under European Union Rule. Canadian and UK based casinos offer fierce competition to other prominent gambling countries like Malta and Gibraltar, offering game play in your chosen currency.
Its quite important that gamblers from the 18 countries play at verified ‘Euro Casinos’, as it makes gameplay far better for a few reasons:
· Currency: Playing in your own currency omits any chance of confusion resulting from currency conversions. Although the casino may convert the currency automatically for you, you still need to be able to understand how much money you are wagering at a time, how much you have won, and how much you have lost.
· Language: Playing at a ‘Euro Casino’ will give you the opportunity of playing in your native tongue. This is always beneficial, as misunderstandings in the gambling industry could end up costing you a fortune. When signing up to a ‘Euro Casino’, you will be able to select your preferred language of choice from a drop-down menu.
Speaking Up! The European Union recognises 24 official languages. That is quite a number of tongues represented!
Euro casino gaming quality is second to none, with a massive portfolio of entertaining titles available to you at the click of a button. Game offerings include a diverse list of:
- Online Slot Games: These include a plethora of titles from all of the top games providers. Here you will be able to enjoy your favourite video slots, classic slots, Progressive Slots, Vegas Slots and much more. Casino slots are one of the more popular forms of gambling online. Much of this popularity is because there are usually a number of special features available in the game to keep you enticed. Also, online casinos gear most of their promotional marketing towards you playing slot games.
- Table Games: All of your favourite table games are usually available to play at ‘Euro’ Online casinos, including:
- Poker (Various Variations)
“Top of Log: Did you know that Table games generally have the lowest ‘house edge’, which means that your chance of winning is best realised when playing these games. Blackjack has the lowest house edge of only 1-2% on average.”
- Live Dealer Games: These offerings are extended to you via livestream from a state of the art film studio. Here, you can be treated to live dealer interaction with true to life casino tables and props used to give you the feeling that you are at a land-based casino. The games list here is very similar to that of the table games list.
- Other Games: Aside from the more popular game categories, all good ‘Euro Casinos’ will offer you games such as Keno, Scratch cards, and other forms of Dice games.
BULK UP YOUR BANKROLL
Because the European Market is so competitive you can be assured that most casinos will offer you casino bonuses to entice you to their sites. These can honestly be used to your advantage in many scenarios, like when you are unfamiliar with a new casino, you could take advantage of a No Deposit Bonus so that you do not have to use your own money to learn about the casino. Be sure to view a respective Euro online casino bonus page to compare its bonuses with its competitors.
We have established that you can use your Euros at ‘Euro Casinos’, but we haven’t had a look at how you can deposit and withdraw funds.
The most popular forms of payment and withdrawal by Europeans at these casinos are via Mastercard and Visa. This is certainly not the cheapest way of transacting, but credit and debit cards are a familiar process to people, therefore they tend to be the fall-back transaction method.
Aside from card transactions, there are a number of payment methods supported at ‘Euro Vendors’:
- Bank Wire Transfers (Western Union and EFT’s)
- Instant Bank Transfers (Such as SOFORT, Trustly and iDEAL)
- E Wallets (NETELLER, Skrill, and PayPal)
- Voucher Recharge (UKash, Paysafecard)
- Cheque Withdrawals
Of the banking forms, the listed above the fastest service in cash withdrawal is usually offered by one of the e-wallet methods.
“Need for Speed! NETELLER was designed specifically with the Online Gambling industry in mind. It is super-speedy when doing deposits and withdrawals, while maintaining efficiency and security. Cashing out could merely take you minutes and very rarely takes longer than 24 hours.”
ON YOUR MARK, GET SET AND…
This is as easy as counting to 5:
- Select one of our approved reputable Euro Casinos to play at.
- Select your language of choice.
- Proceed to the sign-up page and register yourself.
- Choose a selected payment method.
- Verify your account via email.
If you’re now ready to take your first step into the world of Online Gambling at a Euro Casino be sure to read up on the GamblersPick Community feedback to make sure you find a real winn
European Euro Online Casinos
Euro is the official currency of the European Union, making it one of the most used currencies in Europe, thus, it is no wonder that there are numerous Euro online casinos out there, accepting deposits and wagers made in Euro. For many customers hailing from these European countries, this is very convenient as it makes the entire gaming experience much more relaxed and enjoyable.
SEE MORE BONUSES
European players prefer playing on Euro casinos because that helps avoiding all the hassle with conversion. When playing on casinos that don't accept Euro, players can still deposit from their Euro bank accounts or e-wallets, but the casino will automatically convert them to the chosen account currency. Although this process is automatic, sometimes it can be annoying to have to figure out the exchange rates, and it isn't uncommon for players to also lose a bit of money in the process due to conversion fees.
Of course, the same goes for players wanting to play at a Euro online casino who want to deposit in a different currency like USD or CAD. They, too, will have to convert funds to play at an online casino accepting Euro only.
Those who play at online casinos more frequently sometimes have e-wallets set up for a few different currencies, which lets them do the conversion on their own before depositing.
FAQAre there many online casinos accepting Euro?These days, there are plenty of Euro online casinos as the currency is used by the residents of many European countries. You'll find that nearly all major casinos, even the ones not from Europe, offer Euro as an option.How can I play at a Euro casino if I don't use Euros?If you want to play at a casino that accepts Euros but you only have bank accounts or e-wallets in different currencies, you can still do it. The casino will convert funds for you at the time of deposit, using the current conversion rate.Are there any advantages to playing at Euro online casinos?If you are from a country using Euro, then you'll prefer playing at an online casino accepting Euro, since this will make tracking your wins and losses much easier. As a rule of thumb, you should play in your native currency whenever possible.